Because there are so many different types of life insurance, its easy to see why they’re would be a large amount of packages and different type of services. The most important service is of course giving your spouse, children and relatives a source of income if you die. If you have bought Permanent Life Insurance you have other options such as using as a financial savings and investment tool, and be used for estate planning purposes, such as giving money to charity when you die or providing for a buy-out of a business interest. You must discover what you require to pick the right plan.
Some questions to ask an agent
Everyone needs to know the right question to ask so here is a small list of what you can do to get the best info for your choice.
- Based on your life style, financial situation, and number of dependents, some examples below
- What is your expected yearly income
- What is your yearly household expenses
- Do you have any children that are your dependent
- What does the term Cash Value mean related to Life insurance?
- Is there any special features in the policy i should know about?
- What is the insurance company’s rating? What reviews have you seen about your Insurance agency.